Let’s be honest. Apart from the very well-known, prestigious enterprises that have the luxury of choosing between hundreds of job applicants for a traineeship, we’re all struggling with getting the right candidates in the pipeline. Or even getting candidates in at all. The painful truth is that our job application processes are all about fear. Fear of not being able to hire the right person. Fear of rejecting the wrong candidates. And lastly fear of not having enough candidates to pick from.
Here is your wake-up call: Hiring success isn’t about quantity. It’s about quality. Here at Equalture, we don’t get 100 job applications for a role. Sometimes we only get. But I don’t care about that, because we somehow have found the secret key to attracting the right candidates, whereas the non-fit candidates have probably dropped out earlier. And guess what: I love it!
Cheers, Charlotte Melkert
Co-Founder & CEO at Equalture.
Insights you will get from this playbook
- The misconception about quantity vs. quality in hiring
- How to become a company where people want to work for in order to attract more candidates
- How to promote your job the right way
- Pillars of a job application experience that candidates will love
- Use case: How Equalture’s neuroscientific games can help